Life Motto

"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart."

Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 29, 2013

Where can I turn for peace?

Here is a recording of my brother and I practicing the LDS Hymn Where Can I Turn for Peace?



If you like the hymn and want to learn more,


3 comments:

  1. I just wish we could see your faces. Beautiful rendition. Really nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, David. My brother and I sang this at our grandmother's funeral. When I get a digital copy of some photos of her I think I will add them as a slideshow to go along with the audio. Not our faces, but, in my opinion, something even better :-)... so check back soon! on Where can I turn for peace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I got to meet you, and hear this in person. Beautiful! Can't wait to see the slideshow. :)

    ReplyDelete